Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You are what you wear.

While laying on the bed, I caught a glimpse of my shoes that were laid out on the floor and I found it quite interesting. I decided to take a photo and so here they are.

I was never fond of shoes but I get weak in the knees when I see something that stands out in the shelf. I always fall for the one that is looking so out of place.

It doesn't happen often but it's fine with me. I know special things won't be so special if they are often seen or found.
I was never a fan of expensive, designer shoes. I've tried once or twice but I always go back to the pre-loved ones. Lucky for my Mister who doesn't have to spend so much making me happy.
They are like artwork,as you can see. And like a painting, I can't take my eyes off of them, as I wear them on my feet.

Oh my shoes! You may be so few! But I would not trade you for a thousand shoes.


How about you? What makes your feet happy and your heart skip a beat?





3 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

your shoes are so you! hehe. they're all colorful & quirky!

like you, i tend to wear the same shoes over and over again! even if i buy heels or dress shoes, i usually just stick to my comfy flats.

<3

Candace Lynn Grubbs said...

i love those docs! i have a pair of dark blue ones ive had for 13 yrs! love them!

Chickything said...

mama grubbs, I love my docs. They last forever! I've gone through floods with this and they still look perfect!