Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend was simple and relaxed. We just stayed at home and went to church as we always do every Sunday. My daughter's best friend also stayed over for the night for the very first time. We played charades and watched 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice".
My daughter hates it when I take pictures of her.
But I saw this shot she took of herself using my camera...
I also don't like it when people take photos of me.
The twins cooked breakfast on Sunday morning. We woke up later than usual and woke up to the smell of pancakes in the kitchen.
So pretty isn't it?

Thanks Miss K (and miss A) for breakfast!
Here's a photo I took of a bracelet I made last year that I wore to Church.
and a 'high tech bible'

We love the Amazon Kindle. If you are thinking of buying a digital book reader, I highly recommend the kindle. You can see the screen very well even under the bright sunlight and it looks just like paper! You can't use most tablet/readers (ipad, Cruz tablet, etc) in broad daylight. Sadly, I dropped this kindle last week on the street but though it had blemishes, it still works perfectly. The surface is rubber so it's more durable than most tablets. An Ipad would have cracked on impact. I still suggest a good skin/cover for your kindle just in case you are as clumsy as I am.

Hope you had a great weekend too.

No comments: