Friday, December 24, 2010

Around the house

We have a full house. My family from Canada came three days ago and it has been the busiest three days ever. Running around the city for last minute gifts during the worst storm in L.A. was not ideal but we gotta do what we gotta do. It was so much fun being with my sister again after four long years!

Here are some snapshots of things around the house today...

Boxes and boxes of chocolates.
Whenever I see these, it reminds me of Forrest Gump.
A very happy puppy.
Christmas came early for this little dude, he loves his pink and silver bed so much.

Hours and hours of wrapping present after present.
Early Christmas gifts from people.
candles and snowmen.
And a cute little boy in a box watching tv.
I wonder how your house looks like at the busiest time of the year.

No comments: