Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pardon my absence

my new business card design

I apologize for my lack of posts. I am catching up on orders from my old shops online. I am also extremely inspired with a ton of new ideas lately and I am taking advantage of them before they just disappear into thin air like what usually happens to people. I am also taking a lot of photos lately because I have fallen in love with photography yet again. Of course, you will see them posted here very soon.
Example is the photo above. I am thinking of turning it into a business card. What do you think? I love the idea of buttons trying to escape the glass bottle. I think it's so whimsical and it fits the theme I am going for. Please tell me what you think. I would appreciate it so much.

See you again tomorrow.

No comments: