Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I need your help

Hi I have been blogging for almost a year and I would like to get to know you. Yes you. I know you probably know me by now but I want to know why you're here, what keeps you coming back, what you enjoy seeing here, how old you are, where you live and what you want to see more of on my blog.
images are my own
Please comment on this entry but I won't be posting them for everyone to see. Please don't be shy, I know most of you are shy to make a comment. To tell you honestly, I have a lot of regular readers but very few speak up and it's quite rare that someone actually writes something on the comment section. That makes me sad a little.
images are my own
So please, pretty please. I hope that you don't mind, if I ask you to introduce yourself and tell me what you like to see more of on my blog.
It would mean so much. It would inspire me to do better and give you what you most enjoy.
Thanks in advance.
I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: