Friday, October 1, 2010

Around the house...


There is so much to do but I'm sitting here, watching Project Runway on dvr and on my second cup of Caramel Macchiato. There are certainly these kind of days, when I just want to sit all day and do nothing. But of course, time is precious and I can't make things wait. So I have to get up soon and start moving.

As I was sitting on my suzani clad sofa which I love by the way and I think is solely to blame for me lazing around too much, a lot of things around me caught my eye. For some reason, I am happy that the house is not as neat as those houses you see in the pages of magazines or design blogs. I'm happy that there are toys laying around, I'm happy that I always seem to pick up the wrong coffee cup and ends up using my Mr's.
All these, I am grateful for and more.

Photobucket
I love this new old bag. Only 98cents.Really.
Photobucket
Caramel Macchiato. Cup from Anthropologie for $6.99
Woodland folder I got from Target last night. The texture is amazing! $1.99
Photobucket
Dancing Muno from my son's birthday cake. $10 for the whole YGG set, totally ridiculous but his happiness, priceless.

Life is good.

No comments: