Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1,2,3 Smile!

I've fallen absolutely, madly, deeply in love with Smilebooth!!!
I know these photo booths are pretty common now but I just love the backgrounds that they come up with. And they also do custom backgrounds and will work with you with whatever you have in mind. How awesome right?
Here are some of my favorites.
The buntings/banners are so beautiful! I love the colors!
I love this one. It's like a scene from an old comedy tv show. And this guy reminds me of Ashton Kutcher for some reason. 

And this is my absolute favorite!
Pretty right? They used my favorite garland, the best garland that was ever invented by man!

 I did a photo booth myself on my son's birthday, in case you want to see. I wish I had seen smilebooth though before the party. I could have borrowed an idea or two.
Here's the link for our own photo booth.

No comments: