Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lovelies

I love this cat that I found 2 weeks ago. I don't even like cats. But this one took my breath away.
Isn't she pretty? And for only $3. Who can resist?

Wow I still can't believe it's already the 2nd of September! I'm in denial of how fast months are flying by. Before we know it, Christmas time would be knocking on our door. I'm quite excited for the Holidays, my sister and her family are coming over from Vancouver, Canada. We are also planning on having a family reunion. Would you believe,our whole clan (those we know) is only under 50?! Yes, very few huh?  I only have 4 male cousins and everyone else are females.Very weird I know.

Oh well, I hope the beginning of September is treating you well. I'm fine, if you ask me. I'm still learning how to speak French, keeping up with my goals before the year ends. And now, I am sitting on the couch and eating these

A good friend of mine brought me these goodies from Amsterdam. I love European chocolates. And I love good friends.

No comments: