Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Goodbye Summer

This week is the last week of my kiddo's summer vacation. Next Monday we will be back to reality. Early mornings and busy nights. I think I'm ready for that. The kids are quite excited to go back and hang out with their friends again. I think we'll have a little party before school starts, just to say goodbye to Summer one last time.
I love fall, it's my second favorite season, next to Winter. And I am so ready to wear my long coats and boots again.
my bedside table
My Mr. gave me a rose the other night. It sits so prettily next to my newly bought letter R from Anthropologie (on sale for $7.95).
The colors just blend beautifully, don't you think?
I used my carafe as a vase

It's the perfect photo to bid Summer goodbye.
Till next year...

How about you? are you ready for fall?

2 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

honestly, i'm so ready for fall! i'm not a big fan of summer because i'm wimpy when it comes to hot weather.

plus, i really like wearing layers and scarves and tights and all that ^_^

so cool that you found that letter R. i <3 anthro, but i don't even know the closest one to santa clarita! plus everything is a little pricey--good thing you found that on sale!

love your new blog look!! it looks very vintage-y and sleek.

<3

Chickything said...

I;m glad you like the new look of my blog, that was exactly the look I was going for!

I don't like Summer too! I am not loving the insects flying around, the hot nights and the sky high electric bill! :)

I am so ready for Winter! My favorite season and so eager to hang out next to the fireplace again.

I have about 4 anthros near my house and I love their sale section!