Friday, July 23, 2010

Movie Friday

Movie Friday was late today. I just finished taking off the carpeting from my twin's bedroom. It was such a difficult job for one person but I survived it in one piece.

Here are my movie recommendations for today...

For single women out there looking for Mister right then this is the movie for you!
It's an odd movie about love. Very unpredictable and out of this world but it's still romantic.
Here is their official site.

The next movie I want to recommend is for couples who are having problems and want to get out of their marriage. This film is very inspirational, it would remind you of the vows you made (or didn't mean) when you got married. It is a serious movie about love, faith and marriage. It would be awesome if you can watch it with your spouse.

I hope you enjoy these movies as much as I did. Fireproof changed my life in so many ways. And I just want to share it with you guys.

Have a Happy Weekend! Next week, I have a surprise for all of you. So please check back soon!

2 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

oh cool! i've never seen/heard of these before. :D

Alely said...

loved fireproof!