Monday, June 14, 2010

Super pretty weekend!

Our weekend was all about family, food and shopping! We went to so many places and stuffed ourselves like always!

On Saturday, I went thrifting with my mom and sister. we went to thrift stores and yard sales which I forgot to take photos of! But I will show you my vintage finds later.

I can never have enough retro headphones! Loving this pink one.
I finally found a case for my zi8 camcorder. And for $3.99 only, well, I got lucky!
We finally got the magic mouse for our mac. Super sleek!



Got these super cool shoes for only $4.99 and they are brand new! Got them from Journeys on clearance.
I love them so much!
These yellow shoes reminded me of Katy Perry. I really love it but were too big for me. These were only $9.99.


Super cool Vans sneakers. $19.99 for each pair.

I'm loving my new chalkboard labeled jars!
And the yummiest carrot cookie sandwiches from Trader Joe's. Oh you must try it!
Then on Sunday, it was my sister's birthday, so lots of food and sweets involved and after that, more shopping. Very tiring but we were all happy, except my mister's wallet.


My sister's cake.
While waiting for our car at the valet, in front of Forever 21.

You must check the new Alice in Wonderland collection at Forever 21! I went absolutely crazy when I saw all those super pretty dresses and lots and lots of bows and laces embellishments on the clothes!I was disappointed the first time I saw the collection after the film came out but now they've really improved and added so much merchandise. I was quite overwhlemed. It was heaven!
We finally found the perfect dresses for the girl's culmination. Photos coming soon! Promise!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Those jars!! I wanted them a while back but the place that sold them sold out! It's such a nifty idea!

I've had those Trader Joe's carrot cake whoopie pies and you're right, they're SO delicious! I get sick off of them b/c I can't stop eating them!

deannaburasco said...

I just love those black wedges you found! And for only five bucks? Lucky girl, you! ;)