Monday, May 17, 2010

Wet Monday

I woke up this morning and it was all wet outside. I didn't expect it to rain. All my weekend vintage finds were outside because I am currently organizing my studio.

Everything seems to be looking like this

And there's more rain coming tonight until tomorrow. Where did Spring go?
It feels like winter, all gloomy, wet and cold.
I have so many things left undone. My website is still in limbo. And the house needs a lot of attention, really. 
NETFLIX is to blame.
Do you have one? We subscribed to it 2 days ago and it's nonstop movie nights here in our house lately. 
I was a member 13 years ago too when they only had about only a thousand collections and dvd's took forever to get to you. The membership wasn't worth it at all. And now, they have millions and it's much faster plus there's streaming using Wii and Ps3 so you can watch it on your tv screen and you can watch through the computer too. If you are a movie buff like I and my family then this is just movie heaven.

Oh well, I've got to get back to work. Have a safe Monday everyone!



No comments: