Friday, May 28, 2010

Pretty camcorder

So for my birthday, my mister made me choose if I wanted a bigger LCD tv or an IPAD. I was not really into the ipad since I know that they would come up with a better one about a year from now and I would be regretting that I got the first gen and spent more for it.

What I really wanted was the FLIP slide. This new camcorder that fits in your pocket. I'm sure you've seen it or have heard of it. Oh and me being a collector of all white gadgets is loving the white sleek color of the new Flip video. So I went to Best Buy to check it out and I was quite disappointed with what I saw.
It wasn't as clear as it claimed to be. And with no external memory card, well, boo.
Flip slide $279.00

A few feet away, something caught my eye. This one...

  
The Kodak zi8 for $179
I have never seen it nor heard of it before. We tried it and wow, we were amazed of how clear the video quality was. That's what you call HD!
And it uses an SD memory card, so you can record MORE THAN 12 hours of video unlike the Flip Slide.
Awesome.
I read the reviews of different websites and we were sold.
And I just can't wait for this baby to come in the mail soon.
In this divine color!
So Flip slide is so expensive because they've spent so much money advertising it. Kodak zi8 did not and that explains the low price.
I was torn between the zi8 and this one

and this goes for around $150
And it's wateproof. How amazing is that?
Awesomeness without breaking the bank.



No comments: