Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Missing San Francisco

My own image

 I am missing San Francisco. I haven't been there for 3 years. So close, yet so far! When you have a big family, trips, even just a few hours away become quite a luxury. It's been a long time since I last been away from the chores,domestic responsibilities and kids. I feel like I really need some R&R but I can't even get to sleep without my son next to me. I really don't know. But I can't help myself from dreaming every now and then, of just packing my stuff and going somewhere where I can hear myself think again, even just for a few days.

I want to go to a lot of places. Even places far, far away. India... Paris...Japan, the list goes on and on. Oh I can only dream! I hope someday, I can be able to travel.Probably when the kids are bigger, older and more independent.

How about you? Where do you want to go right this moment? And why?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean -- high 5!

given the chance, i'd love to take a vaca to Seoul, Korea. i have a blogger-pal who takes really pretty photos from Seoul, so much so, I'm intrigued. someday...

have a wonderful weekend to you.

Chickything said...

Oh, I've heard a lot of good things about Seoul. Specially now that their economy is in full bloom. It's the new Japan really. They are almost head to head with Japan when it comes to kawaii things and cool clothes.

deannaburasco said...

I haven't stopped by your blog for a while, but I just love it! I am a Kansas girl who dreams of living in Southern California! One day I hope to convince my hubby and daughter to move out there! We haven't been to visit for over a year and I really miss it!