Friday, January 22, 2010

missing the sunshine

It's been a whole week of rain in Los Angeles! And that meant a whole week of staying in.
I want to share some photos I took about 2 weeks ago, just missing the L.A. sunshine I guess.

The L.A. skyline, I've passed there a gazillion times but It still amazes me like a little farm girl's first time in the city!
I call it the Emerald City! With it's mirror windows that reflect the blue skies, it's just so beautiful specially at night when everything lights up, it's so magical.





My girls with their friends at out local mall
I love our mall! Isn't it beautiful?









Oh how we miss you sun. Please come by our beloved city soon.

Tomorrow, mom and I wakes up early again like we usually do on Saturdays..To go thrifting!
I'm so excited! I promise to take pictures of what I find there. I might even find some special things that might end up in my new shop.

What vintage things do you want to see in my shop?
Please let me know in the comments section. I hope to hear from you!

No comments: