Thursday, December 17, 2009

What I'm reading today...

Is this book...

This is another book I am reading to get to know myself better and find out my real style.
Yes, my taste in clothes are constanly changing. Though I noticed that I am truly my happiest when I dress in vintage clothing. So I'm thinking, probably I am more like a Bohemian. I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's style!
I am not really into clothes you find in the mall. In fact, I don't go to the mall at all! Isn't that odd? I just don't enjoy the things I see there.

This is a good book but I am not quite half done yet. I've been so busy lately.

Oh, I love reading, specially with a cup of my favorite tea and some cake. It's just what I need on this very stressful week.

Christmas is just around the corner. Are you ready?

No comments: