Monday, December 14, 2009

Unique Los Angeles part 2

A lot of you may have been waiting for the photos I took of your booth from unique L.A. but unfortunately, my memory card stopped working while I was resizing the photos. These are the only ones that I was able to retrieve. It's so devasatating. The photos of my kids disappeared with all the other photos on that 8gb memory card and I hope that someday it would just start working again. Does anyone know if anyone repairs these things?

I apologize to all of you who may have been waiting for those photos. You would have loved them if you saw them. I have and that even makes it all worse. I would love to have those photos back from the grave.

But anyways, that's technology for us, it makes or breaks us.
Here are some photos of the event for you... And the last ones that I have of it.
Enjoy...












A happy Monday to you my lovely readers.

No comments: