Saturday, May 21, 2011

As we waited for doomsday...

We went to thrifting and had our favorite froyo. Don't get me wrong, I don't think all this doomsday talk is funny. I was so scared so I pre occupied myself of things that I love doing just so I won't die from a heart attack. I believe in rapture and all that but I guess what I'm scared of really is the predictions and possibilities of disasters. If you are a single woman who hates life then that might be a different story but If you are a mom who loves life then disasters are just frightening because we love our family too much.

Well, it's 7:37pm now, I really hope that everything stays calm as it is. I don't know about you but whatever Mr. Camping's intentions were, I take this day as a second chance on life. Now let's live life to the fullest, starting today, shall we? and of course, have faith.

Inside the house that was having a sale...
The condition of the house turned a lot of people away but not me. I had to come back with my daughters that afternoon.
You must be disgusted, probably cringing but to me it was like stepping inside the pages of a fairy tale book. It was dusty, musty, very dark that we even used flashlights.
They enjoyed perusing around, looking at things they've never seen in their whole lives before. It was like a movie set. I loved everything I saw there. I wish I had taken photos of everything so you could see but I know not everyone could love it.
I really loved this crates but at $20 each it was just a lot of money to spare.I wanted my vinyl records in it.
There were a lot of these vintage medicines. The photos came out so blurry because it was so dark.
What do you think? Do you like it or hate it? I don't know why I love it. I don't know why I enjoy old stuff so much. I was probably born on the wrong century. Looking at this stuff and owning these things make me happy. I love being surrounded with things like this. How about you, what era do you enjoy most? I think I'm more into the 1800's and 40's.

Do you want to see what I bought? Well, I will post them here soon.

No comments: