Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anthro love

I finally got my cupcake and Anthro fix yesterday. I just had to take photos of my most favorite store so I can share them all with you. I felt like a paparazzo taking photos of famous celebrities while I was there. You know how stores hate it when people take photos of their merchandise and set up. I'm so glad I didn't use my dslr so my point and shoot was discreet enough.

I love the sale section. It's like a thrift store with only good stuff in it. No junk.
I love these pretty plates!
Someday I want to fill up my kitchen with mismatched bowls and plates from Anthro
and to save the best for last...



Confetti system fever has reached the building. I love this wall! Their garlands can also be found hanging in the ceilings there. This iron bed is so dreamy. I must have one soon! It's an emergency!!!


Thanks for being so patient with mama...

See you soon Anthro. I can't wait to bask in your beauty again.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did while walking around in this beautiful store.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PLEASE send me a pic if you do your Free People inspired patchwork curtain....it sounds perfect!

fashioneggpplant said...

fell in love with that bed! it's beautiful and so are the plates and glasses :)

Chickything said...

Lune V. I will let you know when I finally do it. I also saw vintage suitcases entirely covered with vintage floral fabric all over their stores, they were just too pretty!
Fashioneggplant, I know, I really want an iron bed. I do have one of their quilts, it's just waiting for a rustic iron bed right now. Thanks for visiting my blog!