Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's in our pantry?

I know we should eat healthier. And as I evaluated what we were eating, I've decided to take a photo of our pantry so I would be able to see the difference once I go to the next grocery trip to get better, healthier food.
Here is a snapshot of our two pantries. There is still one big cabinet that I wasn't able to take a photo of.
But these two say so much about our ridiculous diet.
It turned out fun taking a photo of them and itemizing some of the items.
Please click on images to zoom.

How about you? What's in your pantry?  I would love to see!
Maybe you want to see what's in my bag too?
*tape strips care of Pugly Pixel

1 comment:

Miki said...

Oh, it's funny to see this now. I've just got some pictures from my fiancé's pantry! He's joined Nutrisystem (I believe that's what it's called) so he's filled his pantry with lots of healthy food for a whole month :). I should do the same, too! :(

Have a nice weekend!

Miki.