Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Photoshoot no.2

The opening of the shop is getting closer and closer. Photography of the products I will be listing on the site has been put on hold due to the on and off rain. I take photos outside the house and it's just impossible to do that right now.

Here are more photos of one of the twins that will go to the website. Please help me spread them around with a link to my blog. Pretty please! I really need all the exposure I can get. And your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!



Antique doll house: thrifted
Giant antique gold alarm clock: thrifted
Skirt: handmade, Chickything
Striped tights: her own
Quilt: thrifted
pink tutu: handmade, Chickything



I did the photography, concept, styling and make up. My daughter chose what to wear with the skirt. Did we do good? What do you think?

No comments: