Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Inspiration

Our Halloween party is this Friday! And I am currently looking all over online for inspiration. Here are some of the things that inspire me.

I love, love these glitter covered pumpkins! I have a lot of vintage glitters, I think I can do this with the girls.

I am so in love with this house. I love old,old houses and sometimes I daydream of living in an old mansion full of antiques. I will definitely decorate it this way.

I love mustaches on things. And this made me smile! I am so inspired to go to the pumpkin patch for some giant pumpkins and make one like this!


Unbelievable! I want to get lost in this! So magical.

This looks scary yummy! and the photo is breathtaking!

I hope that these images have inspired you as they have inspired me. I am off to the post office now to ship some orders!
Have a great week dears!

No comments: