Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things I'm thankful for...

There are so many things in life to be grateful for but we tend to focus on the things that aren't going right because it seems easier, it comes so naturally that it has already been part of our lives. If you're not this way then I want to be you! I do appreciate many things but there are times when I feel down and sad but things are about to change.

Everyday, I will be posting about things I am thankful for. Just to remind myself how beautiful life really is, if only we open our eyes and heart and see the good in life, not the bad.

I encourage you to do the same way if you have your own blog or a journal. Before blogging was invented, I've always had diaries.  On it I've written nothing but complaints and bad things that has happened.
There were so many things to be thankful for and I focused on the bad ones.So now, I am taking this opportunity to be grateful. Life is good!

Today I am thankful that...


1.I had two cream puffs and I believe I didn't gain a pound :)

2.I am thankful that every time I ask my daughter to get me a piece of bread, a slice of cake or a muffin, she gets the most beautiful plate we have. These antique golden, ornate plate...

When I asked her why she always serve my food on the plate, she said "because I know you'd love it".awww. And she's so right.
3. I am thankful that I was able to clean my mister's closet and kept all the things he no longer wears. Now, there's space and I hope he doesn't look for anything that is no longer there. :)
4. I am thankful that my toddler loves to sit on my lap and hugs me... Like all the time. Like right now, as I type.
5. I am thankful that you are here, that you found me and that you are reading this. Whoever you are, what are you grateful for?

Goodnight world! I hope you come back here again.

No comments: