Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello Autumn

After a few heat waves this week, I am having an awesome Autumn weather ( though it says it'll be in the 90's again later today) This morning, I arranged some flowers and I love how it freshened up the dining table and our bedside table. I love having flowers around the house. It instantly uplifts moods! We all should put flowers around the house! I should do this more often too.
I used a vintage moroccan glass. I love the details on it but they are extremely fragile.
I saw these at Anthropologie, I think they are a bit more durable than the vintage ones.

I love how the flowers look so organic/rustic like they came straight from a flower field

Do you have flowers in your house? If you have photos, please share! I would love to see them.

No comments: