Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beautiful old things

My mom's best friend came over today with a big box of vintage art supplies. I was surprised because there was so much stuff! I'm so happy that she has thought of me when she found them.
I was so happy digging through the box and seeing stuff that aren't even being sold anymore.
There was even a vintage bedazzler. I've always wanted one.

Rhinestone settler
There were a lot of old buttons. I already have so much but these ones I got today are more beautiful.

And this big box

is filled with the most beautiful old threads.



So many fabric paints. I know they're too old to use but I would still keep them.


 glitters!
Look at this vintage Tulip paint!
I just love old things!


5 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

oh wow, lucky you!! so many colorful threads and things to use. i can't wait to see what you'll make out of them ^_^

augustalolita said...

i love old things too!! its may because of the history in it!! lovely photos and great blog!!

StuddedLilly said...

wow some amazing stuff! i just love the fonts on these packing, you can tell they're from another era :)
cute blog!
xx

Chickything said...

Thanks so much!

Alely said...

yes, very cool things! loving all the thread and buttons!