Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I love today

Here are some random things I love today.


heart sunglasses
image




this beautiful color on her nails
image



this vintage headboard (and bed)
image



these cupcakes
image


and anything with mushrooms on them
image


I went thrifting with my mom,sister and niece last Saturday. I bought some cool vintage things like a mushroom cookie jar, some vintage art, a tea pot night light amongst other pretty things which I will post pictures of later.

Then last night, my mister and I went to a cheap theater nearby and saw 2 movies! The lightning thief and Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is such a very good film but too bad I slept through the first half. The costumes are amazing and very inspiring. The plot, genius! You must check it out.

How about you? How did you spend your weekend?

3 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

i love the vintage mushroom prints (red ones with white polka-dots) too! they kind of remind me of super mario bros. haha.

heart sunglasses are fun. wish i had a pair! and i want that nail polish color! it's hard to find good blues.

this weekend has been a bit of a bore. i've been doing a lot of sewing though (as you saw).

<3

Chickything said...

I love that dress you made! I wonder where you found that fabric! It's almost like the real thing.

I love mushrooms, it reminds me more of Alice though. My dream is to have a chair that looks like a big mushroom!

Candace Lynn Grubbs said...

i love them all!