Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sisters

There is something magical about photographs of sisters. I love seeing pictures of twins and girl siblings. It's so whimsical, so fairytale... Sometimes, even eerie.

Here are some photos of sisters I really love. My favorite is Zooey's with her sister Emily. I am equally obsessed with them. I love watching Bones. I often watch 5 episodes on DVR in one sitting. Do you watch that show?
Of course, everyone loves Zooey. Who doesn't? Seriously.

I love this photo, so raw.
Oh I love them! I want to hang out with them! I wonder how their household was like with these two.

Oh and the Olsen twins. I just love their photos whether they are casual or high fashion.


and this...
even if they aren't really sisters in real life.
And I love my sisters but we don't have a picture together. Bummer.

3 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

love these shots (especially the virgin suicides one. one of my favorite movies). <3

i have a sister! we take pictures, but not often enough.

you should have a photoshoot with your sisters! get all dressed up and goof around. :)

Stephanie said...

I love all of those photos. I had no idea that Zooey and Emily were sisters. Both are SO pretty.

rachel said...

oh yes, i love those sistersss, sooo much