April is almost over. It's 1:56am here on the West Coast and it's raining again. I thought that we've had the last of it last week. It's not that I mind, I kind of missed sleeping with the sound of the rain as long as it's not pouring like crazy.
What are your plans for the next month? I have a bunch and I would love to share them with you.
1. I WILL open the shop. As you can see, it's still closed. Time really has been hectic but I am being optimistic that I can finally restock and reopen.
2. I WILLwalk to the park every day. We have a park near our house but the road to it is very hilly which is very good exercise. I promise to not eat cupcakes after the walk. Really. Yes! really.
3. I WILL eat healthier. This month's food intake was horrendous. I only used the juicer like twice the whole month. I want to eat fresh veggies and more fruit juices and smoothies. I had too much sweets this month, you just have no idea how much. We still have cupcakes and a ton of meringues from the party which I gobble on every time I pass by the kitchen counter. Ugh.
4. I WILL finish organizing the whole house so I can submit the photos to Apartment Therapy. I love AT and I would love to see our house featured in the house tour. I once joined the small space, big style contest in Ohdeedoh (their sister site) and my twin daughter's room made it into the fortunate few but too bad I was not informed that it was up so I wasn't able to tell people I know about it. So I only got a few votes.
You can see it here
The room has changed so much since.
5. I WILL spend more time with the kids. More movie nights and more quality time. They are growing too fast, I have a hard time catching up.
I have more goals. I really hope I get to do them all. I WILL ACCOMPLISH THEM ALL! There, I said it.
How about you? Do you have new goals? Please share them with me.
*** By the way, I have a hard time uploading pics on the new blogger. They keep changing everything. I was so happy about the changes the other day and now they have a new way of uploading images again and somehow all my photos become horizontal when they are uploaded. Does anybody have this problem? Oh, please help me fix it.