Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photo booth love

I always get so excited when I see a photo booth! I love how you get this adrenaline rush while trying to pose just in time and yet somehow it still comes out like you didn't try.

So, you must imagine how happy I was when I discovered this site called La Photocabine. An online photo booth that you can use straight from your own computer---For free!
Yes, my pretties, some good things in life are still free.


I just love this so much! So, what are you waiting for? Go,go,go!

5 comments:

Samsara said...

http://dropdeadkawaii.blogspot.com/2010/03/cutie-interiors-more-rooms.html heres the link! i should have just given it to you before :)

Chickything said...

That's awesome! I just saw it, thanks! I am still waiting for your bedroom pics! I'm so excited to see and blog about it!

Samsara said...

chickything - i know! i just must must paint my room first. i might give in and send you pics without. :)

oh and you asked for restaurant recommendations in la area some time ago... i'm guessing you've been to afloat sushi? in old town pasadena? if not YOU MUST. gosh its been so long since i've lived there so i gotta thing harder but when someone asks for restaurant recs, its becomes like a ball and chain for me... as though answering this is my true calling in life lol.

Chickything said...

Oh my I always hear that place! and we live about 5 minutes away! We always end up eating at Sushi Roku when we're around that area. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Thanks for reminding me, it always slips my mind. I'll definitely go and try it. Thanks!

Sweets and Hearts said...

oh my gosh! how fun! booooo i don't have a webcam though. :(