Saturday, December 5, 2009

My dream couch...



is finally here!!! All my life I've dreamt of having a deep purple sofa! And it has finally found it's way to me!

I am so glad no one searches for 'purple couch' on craigslist or I would not have found this.

It's in perfect condition! No damages and it's very high quality. I love the fringe, the color, the size (we have a very big family with 4 kids and we all fit here). I just love everything about it.
I am in love.


It came from Beverly Hills. I love it that rich people get tired of their stuff and does not care about the money you pay them for their stuff. Because...
It only took me $80 to get this and even get delivered to my door! Unbelievable!

*** By The way the perfume giveaway is still going on right now. See post below. And the winner gets drawn tonight at 10 pm (pacific time) Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

yes, yes....I love it
the color is great, well done

Chickything said...

Thank you!