Sunday, December 20, 2009

Goodbye pretty girl...

I can't believe that Britanny Murphy just passed away. I am still a bit shocked by this awful news! A piece of trivia... My pinksugarninja creations (i.e. perfumes etc) was inspired by Marie Antoinette and Brittany's character in 'Uptown Girls'. I can no longer count the times I've seen that movie, trying to absorb Molly Gunn's character to be able to apply her flair to my creations.
Oh how I love that movie! And how I loved the perky, clueless, sweet Molly Gunn!
I even know the words to the song ' Molly smiles'. I have always considered that film to be the closest to my own life story. Having gone through riches to rags, daddy's little girl, I kind of saw myself in Molly's shoes... Clueless about life and how to survive on her own.




We are both 32 years old. That gives me goosebumps. I wonder what caused her death. I have a feeling she had always been anorexic. She was just so skinny. And she wasn't like that at all when she was in 'Clueless'.




Oh, I would miss you Molly Gunn! I would miss you Brittany! I know wherever you are, you are still looking so lovely with things that sparkle on your hair. Thanks for giving me inspiration to make beautiful things for beautiful people just as you were.
I will never forget you... Ever.




Daddy's little girl paints the world with her magic wand
Daddy's little child breathes new life to the morning time for me
Though we're apart, her thoughts follow me
When I come home, Molly smiles with the dawn
Molly smiles, and she radiates the glow around her halo
When she plays, Molly smiles
On a summer day, Molly smiles
A new day, Molly smiles

Daddy's little girl ties a ribbon around my heart
Daddy's little child waves goodbye to the ocean tide that sweeps me
Though we're apart, she's a part of me

Molly smiles with the dawn
Molly smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo
When she plays, Molly smiles
On a summer day, Molly smiles
A new day, Molly smiles

When I come home, Molly smiles with the dawn
Molly smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo
When she plays, Molly smiles
On a summer day, Molly smiles
A new day, Molly smiles

When the days have gone grey,
Nothing's wrong when Molly smiles

every story has an end but in life every ending is just a new beginning

No comments: