Wednesday, March 23, 2011

House Talk

Here's how our music room/lounge area looks like for now. It isn't topsy turvy anymore but it isn't quite done yet. I am thinking of painting the walls to make the space cozier.

This isn't really my style. My style is more eclectic/old world Paris but this space is quite relaxing and the kids love it.

This side is still not up to par. A lot of guitars are hiding behind the sheer curtains and I am thinking of hanging them on the walls ( All 11 of them!) to save some floor space. I don't know where the bike goes and one more bike coming soon! Any suggestions?

I really can't forget how cozy it is in Anthropologie stores that I am so tempted to redecorate my kitchen and living room, probably paint my furnitures and other things. I love how calm I get when I am in their stores and I really can imagine myself living that way. It is possible but it will take a lot of time and effort. My living room and kitchen is very dark, dark walls and lots of dark furniture... What do you think? Should I go for it?

No comments: