Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Weekend

Our weekend was spent indoors. We rented some movies from Amazon instant video and realized they were too expensive so we decided to get the rest from our neighborhood video store. The cost of one video from Amazon got us four from the video store. We watched Unstoppable, Black Swan, Legends of the Guardians, Dinner for Schmucks and 127 hours.

Of all these movies, the one that struck me the most and the one I might never ever forget was 127 hours. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!! It was awesome, the cinematography is superb and the story is remarkable. It is one of the most unforgettable movies I've seen and this is coming from someone who watches 5-10 films a week all her life.

It was raining all weekend. I woke up Sunday morning with the loud sound of thunder. That was quite frightening, I couldn't go back to sleep so I just watched 'The Antonio Treatment and 'Secrets from a Stylist' that I recorded on DVR.

I love watching these shows because we recognize the shops they go to and one time my mister saw his co worker on the Antonio Treatment having her bedroom done by Mr. Ballatore himself.
Oh the perks of living in L.A.!

 How was your weekend? I hope it was spent with people that matter most.

No comments: