Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Mister Heartbreaker.

I can't believe I'm already looking for a pre-school for my little boy. Those three years flew by a bit too fast. Soon, he will be socializing with little people and will have a taste of the real world. I really hope that the real world would be kind to my boy and I really hope that he loves it out there. Okay, okay, he is not going to college yet but it sure does feel like he is. I am starting to get more emotional about this but I still have a few months to collect myself and get used to the idea that kids do grow up.


hat:Target
jeans:children's place
toys: Barnes and Noble
shirt:H&M
vest:Baby Gap





I am so glad I was able to raise a good respectful boy. Yesterday, he patiently waited in line for his turn to go down the slide at the park. And he would apologize when he would bump the kids on his way down. Some kids are so arrogant and would even say the nastiest words you can hear from such a little mouth but I honestly think that they get that from their parents. So, I can't blame them. We are the role models and whatever we do in front of a child is what they will do and say. So, hats off to the parents out there who mind what they do and say because bad words ain't cool specially if it's coming from a child.

In other news, I can't believe how sunny it is in L.A. It feels like Summer. And I also realized that I am not 'physically' ready for summer clothing. I need to start working out more and eating less and I also need warm weather appropriate clothes because all I have in my closet are fur coats. If you look into my closet, you wouldn't even think that I live in sunny Los Angeles. You would think I live in Antarctica!

Have a Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: